If you feel you’re right for the job, we encourage you to apply.
|Location:||Construction (WA) - Karratha|
BGC Contracting is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for our Karratha Branch.
· Provide technical advice and assistance to the Branch Area Manager and other personnel as required.
· Identify contract variations and prepare documentation to the client.
· Prepare programme status reports as necessary.
· Manage project cost control and reporting.
· In conjunction with the Project Planner, prepare and maintain construction and maintenance programmes covering
· Assist/review design calculations, specifications, drawings and other documents as required.
· Identify appropriate treatment selection criteria for pavement works, as required.
· Participate in design reviews as required.
· Prepare estimates and participate in tender reviews as required.
· Manage and price contract variations (continuing variations and improvement works).
· Prepare scoping documentation, seek suppliers / subcontractors, obtain quotations, undertake the technical evaluation, and make recommendations for the procurement of materials and services.
· Review Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) and associated documents to ensure that the technical requirements are correct.
· Ensure that codes, standards, and specifications are current and relevant.
· Establishes KPI’s for direct reports aligned with the Branch Area Manager Strategy and ensures these are cascaded throughout the function;
· Any other duties as directed by the Branch Area Manager.
|Back to Search Results