If you feel you’re right for the job, we encourage you to apply.
|Location:||Brisbane Office - (QLD)|
We are currently searching for an experienced Purchasing Coordinator to join our Team in the Brisbane office.
· Procures quality goods and services at cost effective prices as required by end users;
· Ensures purchase orders are compliant to current Supply Chain agreements;
· Expedites and ensures delivery of goods and service as required by end users;
· Ensures requests for purchases are authorised on purchase requisitions and expenditure levels are correct;
· Complies with Supply Chain Purchasing KPI's as provided;
· Understands and interprets BGC's basic supply terms and conditions;
· Conducts direct negotiations with supplier representatives;
· Completes basic price analysis based on request for proposals issued and received;
· Utilises JDE in an effective and efficient manner as per Supply Chain directions;
· Provides JDE training related to Supply Chain activities to end users;
· Ensures compliance with BGC Supply Chain Work Standards and Procedures;
· Maintains Supply Chain registers and filing of correspondence as required;
· Works in close collaboration with the Inventory team to reduce out of stock reports and optimise inventory levels;
· Maintains positive relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new potential suppliers;
· Takes ownership and resolves problems and issues arising during the purchase of goods and services.
To succeed in this role you will:
· Previous experience in a similar role within the mining / construction industry (essential);
· Experience with JD Edwards is essential;
· Valid drivers licence
|Back to Search Results