Are you passionate about delivering value to customers, a self-starter and self-driven? If so, then LivePerson is looking for you!
LivePerson is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Professional Services team based out Seattle.
What You Will Own?
- End to end ownership and management of your CS team and enterprise accounts.
- Account planning and forecasting for key accounts.
- Support pre-sales and renewal activities to position customer success offerings and maximum value in services fit for customer needs.
- Cross functional planning, collaboration and alignment with Marketing activities and events.
- Cross functional planning, collaboration and alignment with Product to help define, prioritize and deliver key features for forward looking Product Roadmap. Create business cases/use cases to facilitate applicability for new Product/Features.
- Conduct regularly scheduled account review meetings with team members and customers.
- Serve as the escalation point and backup for any items within the account.
What You Need for Success?
- 10+ years managing the SAAS software solutions within Enterprise client organizations.
- A strategic leader who is also fearless about execution and not afraid to dig into details with the team.
- Strong customer mindset and experience rolling out processes and programs.
- Flexibility and adaptable - willingness to experiment and drive change, fail fast, learn and improve.
- Influential leadership - ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient understanding of LivePerson’s Products & Services as well as general web-based technologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team collaboration.
- Consistent track record of success and progressive achievement in career to date.
- Well spoken, articulate and capable with business and technical writing & presentations.