Position Summary: The Customer Service Representative is our first point of contact with our end consumer and dealer base. The right person for this job has a mix of high energy, attention to detail and a dedication to providing best in class customer service. The CSR answers inbound telephone calls, and responds to communication from our North American consumers in a professional and timely manner. The CSR must be able to successfully resolve escalated customer issues and provide superior customer service.
- Operates as Customer Service support for the following cycling brands; Cannondale, Sugoi, GT, Schwinn, Fabric, Charge, Sombrio.
- Answers inbound telephone calls from end consumers and North American dealer base.
- Ensures a positive brand experience for consumers through knowledgeable responses to consumer email inquiries.
- Provides customers/dealers with technical bicycle related product information.
- Provides customers/dealers with information specific to our brands.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues.
- Provides purchasing advice to potential customers.
- Acts as primary point of contact for all outside calls, dealer inquiries, and customer service issues and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Creates and edits technical documents that can be disseminated for internal and external use
- Creates and maintains updates to consumer knowledge base.
- Presents and distributes product, technical and other company information to staff members.
- Recognizes, documents, and alerts the team leader of trends in customer calls
- Places sales calls to existing dealer base as needed.
- Recommends process improvements
- Assists supervisor with on-the-job training for new employees
- Projects a professional company image through all lines of communication
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years’ experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Basic bicycle technical knowledge required.
- Must be flexible to work a varied full time schedule during the hours of 9:00am to 8:00pm ET-Monday-Friday.
- Associates degree or some college preferred.
- 2- 5 years’ experience working in bicycle shop or completion of bicycle mechanics training program and 1-2 years shop experience.
- Passion for Cycling and the Cycling Industry.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, highly flexible, and have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced demanding environment. Desire to advance within the industry is a plus