Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strip linens, remove linens, remove trash, make beds and prep lodging units for efficient cleaning
- Maintain cleanliness and stock housekeeping carts and closets
- Assist with lodge room window washing and clearing porches of snow/dirt
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of common areas to include, but is not limited to:
- Dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, trash removal, and window washing.
- Maintain guest rooms and employee facilities in accordance with DTR standards and protocols.
- Should be able to climb an 8 foot ladder.
- Responsible for reporting any maintenance issues to a supervisor.
- Responsible for properly handling lost and found items.
- Assist with tracking inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Continuously provide outstanding guest service by behaving professionally, always projecting a positive attitude, and adhering to DTR policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- High attention to detail
- Trustworthy and able to work under minimal supervision at times.
- The ability to work a varying and flexible schedule including holidays, weekends, and evenings.
- Must be able to work early morning or late evening shifts
- Valid Driver's License & clean driving record is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior cleaning experience preferred but not required.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.