GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
Microwave Engineer III is responsible for performing highly complex MW engineering and MW backhaul engineering activities supporting the design, development and optimization of a wireless network; including microwave backhaul network design per specified design rules and topology guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years RF engineering experience as a microwave engineer and MW backhaul engineer required.
- PathLoss 5 and Google Earth experience required.
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) tools experience required.
- Planet design experience beneficial.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an EOE M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.