GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform Small Cell RF deployment activities (e.g. RFDS)
- Help facilitate Commissioning and Integration (C&I) efforts, in support of GCs
- Troubleshooting small cells
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience
- LTE experience
- Understanding design and network infrastructure
- Familiar with Airspan UE Relay product is a PLUS.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an EOE M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.