GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Lab environment set up. Working with other lab platform engineers to connect and trouble-shoot interfaces and to establish the end-to-end VoLTE and VoWiFi lab environments.
- Test Planning. Document the e2e test cases for lab VoLTE and VoWiFi test cases, participate in cross-functional test case review with IT, Network Design, device team, etc., obtain buy-in on the test plan, update as needed.
- Testing and troubleshooting. Execute the VoLTE and VoWiFi lab test cases. Trouble-shoot as needed.
- Test Automation: Use key-words to build automated test cases for VoLTE and VoWiFi using the Landslide test tool and a Sprint provided test automation framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Familiar with EPC and IMS platforms and functions and architecture.
- Knowledge of CDMA voice core and IMS call flows.
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting VoLTE and VoWifi call flows
- Proficient in the use of test tools such as Landslide.
- Familiar with test automation tools such as Jenkins, Robot, etc.
- Proficient basic automation scripting such as Python
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an EOE M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.