GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Develop software and applications using C, C++, Java, Objective C and C#.
- Develop applications and middleware in Android, iOS, Windows desktop and WINRT
- Find unknown code and root cause issues in the code and correct
- Produce development project plan, requirement documents, test cases and architecture documents
- Design and redesign applications to enhance automation
- Plan software development under the scrum process
- Develop and program several modules of applications and web environments
- Create programming reports
- Generate technical documentation for both users and internal development team
- Train users on applications and software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 2 years’ experience in job or related jobs
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an EOE M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.