GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
The Senior LTE RF Optimization Engineer will be required to work within a team of RF engineers and independently to perform RF network optimization activities during network rollout phase.
• Radio Planning and Optimization of an LTE network to trouble shoot and improve KPIs
• Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
• Implementation of new features and tuning LTE radio network parameters
• Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections
• Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance
• Provides support to customers in field of expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for LTE / UMTS / GSM.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience on LTE Optimization
- LTE Radio Network Planning and Optimization
- Radio Network Optimization experience on an LTE network
- Good knowledge of LTE KPIs - expertise in creating and analysis of statistical KPI reporting
- Expertise with RF Planning tools, DT measurement tools (TEMS) and post-processing tools (Actix)
- End-user / customer problem investigation
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team
- Excellent Communication skills
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an EOE M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.