Project Coordinator - Healthcare | Miami, FL
Share your passion. Fulfill your potential. At Gresham, Smith and Partners (GS&P), our people are the heart of our organization and it is through their talent, dedication and passion that we are able to accomplish extraordinary things on behalf of our clients and within our communities. And, we are committed to providing our employees a workplace that supports continued professional growth and opportunity within a culture that values a sense of belonging and community. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go and the difference you can make with the right resources behind you. Sound good? Keep reading.
GS&P is seeking an architectural Project Coordinator/Architect with at least to 10 years’ experience working on large Healthcare projects.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents.
- Develop, modify and review production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
- Research materials to determine appropriate selection for project.
- Plan, coordinate and administer projects from the initial programming stages all the way through to construction administration.
- Review construction submittals and assist project manager in construction administration.
- Analyze client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems.
- Supervise, mentor and guide staff in the production of drawings.
- 5 year Bachelor's/Master's degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of 10 years of job-related experience in Healthcare architecture.
- Proficient in REVIT.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably with a variety of personalities and communication styles and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Time management skills.
About: Gresham, Smith and Partners provides design and consulting solutions for the built environment that contribute to the success of national and international clients. For 50 years, GS&P has focused on enhancing quality of life and sustainability within communities. GS&P consists of industry-leading professionals practicing architecture and engineering design as well as scientists and highly specialized planning and strategic consultants in Aviation, Corporate and Urban Design, Environmental Services, Federal, Healthcare, Industrial, Land Planning, Transportation and Water Resources. GS&P consistently ranks among the top architecture and engineering firms in the United States. For more information regarding GS&P, visit www.greshamsmith.com .
Gresham, Smith and Partners is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.