Account Executive - NB & PEI
CAN-med Healthcare, a division of I.M.P. Group International Inc., is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team of sales professionals. This full-time, permanent position will be responsible for covering accounts throughout New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of medical products focused on physician, dental and veterinary clinics as well as long term care facilities throughout New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. You will be responsible to self-manage your territory while being rewarded with a competitive, results-driven compensation plan. Motivation, flexibility, customer focus and a strong work ethic are essential for success in this position.
• Direct sales to the dental/medical marketplace including maintaining and supporting current clients, working with end-users, contacting new customers and the follow-up of leads generated through website, publications and conference activity
• In addition to territory management, responsibilities would include assistance with, attendance at and participation in industry conferences and trade shows
• Maintaining, planning, reporting and forecasting of sales activities
• Managing company assets effectively including demonstration equipment, and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to
• Active participation in personal upgrading in the form of continuing education and training to keep pace with advances in technology and marketplace change
• Post-secondary education within a medical or health related field (such as Nursing) is preferred.
• Previous experience within the medical or dental community is preferred.
• Professional sales training is an asset.
• General knowledge of medical terminology and products.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
• Bilingualism is a definite asset
• Valid Driver’s License is a must as travel is required.
Please apply online by Friday, November 10, 2017:
IMP Group International Inc. is focused on global, sustainable growth, with 3,500 experienced people delivering service, quality and value to customers across diverse sectors such as aerospace, aviation, healthcare, information technology, hospitality and property development.