IMP offers a diverse and challenging range of professional career opportunities.
|<< Back to Search Results
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
|Title:||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
To be part of team providing maintenance support for fleet aircraft in the form of scheduled inspections, defect rectification and
- Assist in the instruction of the job training for learner mechanics;
- Builds trust by communicating openly with other team members and following through on commitments
- Responds to customer requests in a timely manner. Communicates with customers to ensure that they are satisfied and that their
- Can be relied upon to handle the workload, meet deadlines and commitments, and accept responsibility for actions. Demonstrates
- Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work, and takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product
- Ensures that standards are met and that all procedures are followed
-Minimum grade 12 and successful
- AME license category M1 & M2.
- Previous experience and / or endorsements
- 5 years of experience in industry
Additional skills :
- Good communicator (French-English)
|Back to Search Results