At MARC USA everything we do starts with uncovering radical insights that incite powerful reactions.
With nearly 300 employees and growing, from offices in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Miami and Boston, we have created a culture of collaboration and multi-dimensional thinking; built on celebrating what makes each of us unique. In our team-centric environment, you’ll sit, concept, collaborate, cajole, and otherwise be conjoined in the practice of creating brand experiences that will have your peers talking.
Our Boston office is looking to add a Senior Digital Media Planner. The role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day online media activities for multiple accounts including the planning, buying, trafficking, and optimizing of the media plans. Over time, they establish themselves within the company and with clients as experts in the field of digital media. Team members in this role are expected to work with the client team (media, account management and clients) to develop strategic digital media plans that deliver on the desired success metrics.
- Work with the Media & Account teams to develop strategic channel/media approach that will meet client objectives
- Develop a considered vehicle list (i.e. considered sites, publications, lists, etc.)
- Lead in the development of the digital media recommendation
- Utilize media research tools and resources to aid in campaign development
- Develop Request for Proposals and field any vendor questions surrounding the RFP
- Evaluate returned RFPs and determine vehicle selections
- Develop the final buy recommendation and buy summary
- Present the recommendation to the client
- Media Implementation and Maintenance (via DART and/or MediaPlex MOJO and servers)
- Assist Trafficker with gathering of creative spec data for creative
- Developing insertion orders and purchase orders
- Oversee Trafficking, QA and monitoring of a campaign
- Invoice reconciliation/Bill-Pay process
- Pull campaign performance data
- Analyze the data for performance and optimization opportunities
- Assist with the development of all campaign results material highlighting the relevant learnings gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Manage vendor relationships
- Be the day-to-day contact for vendors specific to client business
- Aid in the management of general media department solicitations
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college
- At least three years of digital media experience
- Ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into media strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of tools and resources such as DART, MediaPlex MOJO, comScore, Compete.
- Understands various targeting options including those available via 3rd Party ad serving
- Able to manage day-to-day program execution
- Ability to use third party ad server to traffic media campaigns and pull reports