At MARC USA everything we do starts with uncovering radical insights that incite powerful reactions.
With nearly 300 employees and growing, from offices in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Miami and Boston, we have created a culture of collaboration and multi-dimensional thinking; built on celebrating what makes each of us unique. In our team-centric environment, you’ll sit, concept, collaborate, cajole, and otherwise be conjoined in the practice of creating brand experiences that will have your peers talking.
Our Stoneham, MA office is looking to hire an SEO Associate.
The SEO Associate’s role is to help lead the development of organic search strategies, recommendations, program design, roadmap/execution and reporting for agency clients.
The role will work closely with the SEO Director and other agency disciplines (including Account Management, Paid Search, Display, Web Design/Development and User Experience) across new and existing client accounts
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting with keyphrase research and strategy development
- Optimizing content as well as researching new content ideas for client sites, videos, blogs, etc.
- Carrying out audits of current and prospective client website content and digital media assets
- Assisting with data collection and monthly client performance reports
- Performing SEO technical audits using a variety of tools including SEO plug-ins / extensions, Google Search Console, Moz and more,
- Monitoring and administering local search optimization programs for clients
- Assisting with industry research, competitor analysis and other special projects as needed.
- Learning and developing skills within the SEO discipline
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience working on digital marketing or search engine optimization projects is preferred
- Experience with copywriting is preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML and website design or coding is a plus
- Familiarity with paid search, display advertising, and analytics is a plus
- Experience with online tracking tools (Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus
- Experience using Moz, BrightEdge, Conductor Searchlight, Screaming Frog and related SEO platforms or tools is a plus.
- Background in one or more of the following disciplines is a plus: Content Marketing, , Social Media, Web Design, User Experience Design, Digital Marketing, SEM