MARC USA is a national, full-service advertising and integrated marketing agency. Our Chicago office is looking for a Senior UX Designer. The Senior UX Designer is a research minded digital experience pro, with proven experience in all areas of the user-centered design process with a passion for data-driven design and a zeal for understanding user needs. In our team environment, this role will work closely with strategists, developers, account leads, creatives and clients from the point of problem discovery to solution execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs experiences with user in mind: You will work with a collection of digital professionals to produce a wide variety of UX deliverables including: wireframes, user flows, sitemaps, audits, user requirements, prototypes, etc. for digital products including websites, mobile apps, web applications, etc.
- Applies a strong understanding of primary and secondary User Experience research and data to deliver personas, usability studies, data analysis, etc.
- Measures impact of decisions on user behavior and outcome
- Provides significant input into decisions that shape Customer Experience and the creation of CX deliverables such as personas, journey mapping, ecosystem mapping, etc.
- Coordinates with designers, researchers, developers and writers to make sure the digital experience adheres to the technical/functional requirements, brand guidelines and the client’s business objective in a measureable way
- Adheres to agreed-upon delivery schedule coordinated with project management
- Mentors and inspires the creative team, designers, art directors, and project managers
- Assists with internal client presentations, design deliverables and new business pitches
- Participates in new business development as requested
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help with projects beyond your core job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Computer Science, HCI, Information Architecture or a related field AND
- At least 5-7 years of UX/CX/visual design/interaction design experience
- Expert knowledge of the necessary software: eg: Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision plus additional prototyping software.
- Highly conceptual and proven ability to deliver a digital brand experience.
- High level of understanding around current UX and CX best practices.