With nearly 300 employees and growing, from offices in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Miami and Boston, we have created a culture of collaboration and multi-dimensional thinking; built on celebrating what makes each of us unique. In our team-centric environment, you’ll sit, concept, collaborate, cajole, and otherwise be conjoined in the practice of creating brand experiences that will have your peers talking.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is looking for a Digital Media Planner. The Digital Media Planner is responsible for the day-to-day online media activities for multiple accounts during the planning, buying, trafficking, optimizing and reporting phases of the campaign. The person in this role will manage the planning and execution of the digital media campaigns. Responsibilities include:
- Understands the strengths, weaknesses and nuances of all media types and demonstrates understanding of media concepts, formulas and executional techniques.
- Delivers cost savings while sticking to the established media plan through skillful negotiations.
- Identifies opportunities based upon knowledge of client, media and marketplace and then delivers high-quality buys.
- Successfully manages and leverages vendor relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high-quality deliverables that are timely, within specification and to the client's best advantage.
- Regularly evaluates research to identify and accurately recommend media that is most effective at reaching target audiences.
- Grows the business by creating, managing, and improving new Adwords and other search engine accounts.
- Successfully implements metrics, search analysis, client reports and key word optimization. Builds client reports that show campaign performance.
- Effectively reviews and approves campaign budget caps, bid amounts, match types, forecasting, etc.
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college AND
- 1 + years of digital media experience
- Knowledge and understanding of tools and resources such as DoubleClick, DART, MediaPlex MOJO, comScore, Compete a plus
- Ability to manage day-to-day program execution
- Understanding of online advertising and direct marketing
- Proficient in managing numbers
- Proven proficiency in computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)