The Pittsburgh office of MARC USA is hiring an experienced marketing savvy CRM, 1:1, direct response pro to lead day-to-day management of all multi-channel direct marketing programs and strategies for our agency and our agency’s largest client.
Our CRM Marketing star will work dynamically with account management, creative, digital and research teams. You will work closely with clients to drive CRM, direct marketing and 1:1 strategies, as well as day-to-day oversight of all related communication activities across all direct response channels. Some specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, supervise and participate in direct marketing / CRM communications strategies, campaign tactics, establishment of metrics, and monitoring and evaluation of campaign performance and future optimization recommendations
- Manage and oversee day-to-day activities of all multi-channel direct marketing/1:1 programs within the agency including strategy, creative & execution.
- Display a deep knowledge of CRM principles and strategies while also possessing dynamic project management skills that ensure smart execution of CRM and related programs.
- Client collaboration on strategy development and analysis
- Daily collaboration with agency and client staff
- Represent and present the agency’s one-to-one capabilities in new business activities
In order to soar in this fast-paced position, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years of direct marketing experience
- Experience in permission-based marketing channels including email, direct mail, and/or mobile
- Experience building integrated communications programs and tactics
- The ability to analyze campaign performance data.
- B2C experience a plus (retail is of particular interest)
- Strong communication and presentation skills are an absolute must
- Bachelors or higher in marketing, communications, journalism, or other related field
- Light travel may be required
If you are ready for a progressive opportunity, please submit your resume.