At Marc USA everything we do starts with uncovering radical insights that incite powerful reactions.
With nearly 300 employees and growing, from offices in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Miami and Boston, we have created a culture of collaboration and multi-dimensional creation; built on celebrating what makes each of us unique. In our team-centric environment, you’ll sit, concept, collaborate, cajole, and otherwise be conjoined in the practice of creating brand experiences that will have your peers talking.
Our Pittsburgh office is hiring a top talent to add to our Digital Experience team! We’re looking for a Web Developer - someone who can jump into our award-winning work and produce clean, effective code, with the ability to learn new technology and concepts on the fly. If your dream is to sit in a cage and simply build an end product that someone else hands you, then this is definitely NOT the place for you. We’re a team. You’ll be working closely with the strategists, creatives and other developers from the point of concept on the frontlines in our ever-growing Digital Experience group. Sure, you have to know how to code, but you’ll also be part of the big idea. Is this your gig?
· HTML 5
· Responsive Web Development Practices
· Basic CMS WordPress, Drupal etc.
· Enterprise CMS (Ektron, Kentico etc)
· Working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, Dreamweaver, etc
· File versioning systems (Subversion, Git, etc)
· Google Web Developer (HTML5 Banner Creation Tool)
· Various API Integration Experience
· Marketing Stacks such as HubSpot, Marketo etc.
· Google Analytics and GTM
· Android and/or iOS native app development
· Server configuration
You will also have the chance to work with:
· Experiential Events
· App development
· jQuery Mobile
· Raphael, Bootstrap, Laravel, Foundation and other libraries
· Various CMS (setup and utilization)
Are you a returning candidate?
|Back to Search Results
©2012. MARC USA. All Rights Reserved.