Senior Data Analyst
Our Pittsburgh office is seeking a Senior Data Analyst for our Analytics team.
The Senior Data Analyst will support MARC USA’s wide-ranging array of clients by delivering insights crucial to making better marketing decisions. Our Analytics team plays a central role for all clients by using data to understand how media affects their business and identifying how to optimize their marketing budgets. We are practitioners of advanced statistics, data visualization, and insight discovery.
· Design tests that measure the effectiveness of media against various client objectives, such as brand awareness or sales
· Explore, filter, restructure, join, and aggregate raw data into varying formats
· Apply analytical techniques to datasets of all sizes and formats to uncover useful and otherwise hidden insights
· Make data-driven recommendations to our clients that ultimately drive growth for their businesses
· Package the results of analyses into visually appealing, insightful, and compelling presentations
· Partner with other agency disciplines to bring complete solutions to our clients
· Educational background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics, policy, or related STEM fields
· 2-4 years of relevant experience in a consulting, agency, or client-side organization, where business acumen was an important asset
· Familiarity with statistical techniques that may include ANOVA, experimental design, factor and cluster analysis, logistic regression, time series analysis, decision trees, machine learning techniques, and general data mining
· Solid programming ability; SAS, R, SPSS, SQL, Python or similar platforms preferred; Java or other development language experience a plus
· Running complex SQL queries in cloud-based environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
· Deep understanding of data science and predictive modeling
Are you a returning candidate?
|Back to Search Results
©2012. MARC USA. All Rights Reserved.