The Boston office of MARC USA is hiring a Digital Marketing Analytics Engineer to be a part of a fast-growing business unit.
At MARC USA everything we do starts with uncovering radical insights that incite powerful reactions. As part of that belief, we understand the critical role of measurement and analytics, and are committed to providing clients with the best measurement solutions around. Your job will be to architect/engineer solutions that either provide end-to-end measurement or the data that enables our statisticians to model out the performance of our client’s efforts. This role is about using the connective technologies and data that exists between channels to build as complete an analytics picture as possible. In this role, you will serve as the technologist that ensure that Measurement Strategies are both planned and executed successfully. You will be engaged at the beginning to review the feasibility, plan, test and provide post launch support activities. As the bridge between media, measurement, this individual should have a strong understanding of paid media measurement, web and mobile measurement, online-to-offline measurement, in-store purchase attribution, marketing automation platforms, consumer data platforms, etc.
- Develop strategies, best practices, process improvements and analytical frameworks
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across multiple teams; serve as the primary point of contact for analytics implementation requests
- Work in concert with media, data analysts, and the development teams to help define and then implement digital media and experience measurement solutions
- Collect and stitch together data across various platforms and sources to assemble to complete view of our digital performance
- Following client standards, design and document analytics tracking specifications for a variety of digital products and platforms, including media, web, mobile apps, social media, call tracking and other channel based solutions
- Bring customer insights to life through data and exceptional storytelling
- Interact with data collection and analytics vendors to stay abreast of and get the most out of systems and services.
- Understanding of advanced tracking techniques such as event tracking and cross-domain tracking
- Understanding of marketing, media, user experience (UX), and customer segmentation principles, best practices and analytical approaches
- Knowledge of Google and Adobe tag management tools
- Collaborate with external data partners, agencies, and vendors to assist with data collection, reporting, and tagging implementations on the site
- Strong passion for digital media and emerging technologies with a solid understanding of trends within marketing, web analytics, search, content analysis, social and mobile
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or hands on experience in a related field
- 5+ years implementing analytic solutions, preferably in a consultative environment
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google 360 and Adobe Analytics, Domo, Power BI and other leading platforms
- Knowledge of and experience with a wide variety of tag management and data collection platforms and products.
- Ability to explain and present complicated/advanced analytical methodology and results to non-technical audiences
- Identity solution experience preferred
- Exposure to big data solutions is a plus
- Experience with data integration and data system APIs
- Quantitative mindset, with a desire to work in a data-intensive environment.
- Understanding of data configuration and databases.
- Strong analytical thought process to identify what data may be needed