The Pittsburgh office of MARC USA is hiring an Art Director. In our team-centric environment, you’ll sit, concept, collaborate, cajole, and otherwise be conjoined in the practice of creating brand experiences that will have your peers talking.
Each of our in-house disciplines here at MARC is a creative one; whether it is Social, Strategy, PR, Interactive, Media, Digital Media, Analytics, CRM, Shopper, or Multicultural. You will a part of teaching and learning from all of them.
Here’s your role:
- We’re looking for an inspired Art Director with the ability think conceptually, see opportunities, and have the passion, skill, drive and creativity to beautifully bring a vision to life.
- You’re an individual who is an enthusiast of this industry, but has curiosity and interests outside this business, giving you greater dimension and the ability to express yourself in different ways.
- You will immediately be immersed into producing work for a variety of well-known retail and consumer clients.
Skills and Experience
- A great book, creativity and 1 - 4 years of Art Direction experience, both traditional and online. Agency work is preferred.
- You should have the proven ability to generate and sell big ideas along with the ability to work in a collaborative, energized environment, across all media.
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Some familiarity with broadcast production is beneficial. You will have a great support team around you as you learn and grow.
- Please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio.
Be sure to check us out at www.marcusa.com.