The Boston office of MARC USAis looking to add a Digital Media Associate. The Digital Media Associate is responsible for the day-to-day online media activities for multiple accounts during the planning, buying, trafficking, optimizing and reporting phases of the campaign. The person in this role will work very closely with Media Planner(s) in developing, maintaining, and executing the digital media campaigns.
- Partner with Planner to write RFP, evaluate, and develop media plans
- Delivers cost savings while sticking to the established media plan through skillful negotiations
- Develop strong relationship with media vendors on behalf of client and agency
- Manage client budget pacing and billing to ensure appropriate ad delivery
- Maintain campaign documents – including pacing, budget trackers, traffic sheets, QA, etc.
- Analyze media performance and write actionable insights for campaign optimizations
- Traffic online media campaigns in DCM
- Create and implement DCM floodlights and partner pixels
- Delivers cost savings while sticking to the established media plan through skillful negotiations.
- Regularly evaluates research and industry trends to identify and accurately recommend media that is most effective at reaching target audiences
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college
- Full-time or internship experience with digital media preferred
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects at once is key
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Knowledge and understanding of tools and resources such as DCM, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, comScore, Compete
- Proficient in managing numbers
- Proven proficiency in computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)