MARC USA is a national, full-service advertising and integrated marketing agency. Our Chicago office is looking for an Account Services star with drive and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment
This talented and multi dimensional person will:
- Guide day-to-day development of client advertising and communications activities with approved plans.
- Ensure that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules and reports any changes to the Account Supervisor.
- Manage and updates the Client Contact Database for the team.
- Assist in coordination of campaign and project activities.
- Attends strategy and planning meetings as appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of client’s business so that marketing and communication problems and opportunities may be anticipated.
- Assists in preparation of campaign proposals and budgets.
Basic requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advertising, Marketing, Business, or related degree preferred
- Advertising or related internship experience preferred
Sound like your type of gig? Submit your resume today!