CLIENT BUSINESS AND STRATEGY DIRECTOR
The Pittsburgh office of MARC USA is hiring an advertising / marketing / business leader that will be a key member of senior leadership in our agency. You will be a visible leader within the agency, with clients and within the industry. You will maintains C-level client relationships that strategically contribute to the growth of the clients while increasing revenue for the agency. You will be responsibility for the agency’s client servicing efforts and maintaining a high performing client service staff. Additionally, you will be a key leader in all agency New Business activities.
Here are the core aspects of your role in the agency:
- Builds deep relationships with C-level clients in order to provide strategic business and marketing counsel.
- Remains a senior level contact and representative for the agency on all client matters.
- Solves problems at all levels within the agency by utilizing exceptional leadership skills.
- Plays a key role in strategically growing clients’ business and revenue through smart advertising and marketing solutions along with outstanding leadership.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of all agency client business so that marketing and communication problems and opportunities may be anticipated.
- Collaborates closely with all agency practice areas to ensure our online and offline marketing solutions are in strategic alignment with clients’ needs.
- A core leader in agency new business activities. Participates in New Business at a senior level and leads the client services effort.
- Meets with business contacts to generate new business leads.
- Provides guidance and direction relating to advertising strategies, campaign themes and execution of these business solutions.
- Ensures proper client services staffing of agency to effectively support the agency’s clients.
- Consults closely with Finance leadership to ensure billings, revenues and expense forecasts are accurate and achievable.
- Partners with other agency management to identify strategic direction for the agency and plans for executing required change.
- Identifies training and development requirements and implements program for client service staff.
Here's what got you to this point:
- 15 plus years of progressive advertising agency experience required.
- As a strategic heavyweight, you must have strong strategic chops and exceptional relationship building skills.
- Thorough understanding of the advertising business is absolutely required. Must be expert in both on- and offline advertising and marketing solutions.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to team with others, negotiate and resolve conflict required.
- Must be able to travel regularly to visit clients, attend client related meetings, and for production and other requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required.