The Pittsburgh office of MARC USA is hiring an Account Executive to support a regional retail client on an agency-of-record relationship.
Our new and multi-tasking advertising agency pro will:
- Manage the agency/client relationship to ensure that all client objectives and requirements are met and exceeded.
- Be one of the lead agency contacts with this fast-paced client. You will interact daily and directly with the client’s marketing staff.
- Project manage a variety of campaigns, programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with others in the agency to create strategic advertising solutions that include both offline (TV, radio, print, POS, newspaper) and online (local SEO, SEM, digital banners, direct mail, paid social, online video and retargeting.
- Interact daily with smart marketing clients, and internally with creative, media, digital, production, planning and others in the development of strategic out-of-the-box advertising and integrated solutions that are on time, on strategy and on budget.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of client’s business so that you can establish yourself as a business partner with the client.
This critical position requires:
- A passion for advertising along with outstanding project management and multi-tasking skills.
- At least 1- 2 years of advertising / agency or related experience.
- Top-notch account management chops.
MARC USA will provide you with an outstanding advertising experience, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, all while working on a progressive AOR client. Be sure to check us out at www.marcusa.com.