Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Senior Strategist at Siegel+Gale, you will:
- Help clients and teams address core issues, recognize nuances that define each client and know how to integrate into work approach
- Write proposals and assembles work plans for current new business and extensions of existing business
- Frequently lead client meetings and presentations (depending on size)
- Establish solid relationship with mid-senior level members of client team (i.e. Director and VP levels)
- Manage large client work streams and smaller client engagements
- Translate great conceptual ideas into actionable ‘real–world’ ideas
- Combine creative ideas and recommendations across work streams
- Provide unscripted strategic counsel—can ‘think on their feet’ without disrupting strategic direction
- Contribute to process of growing the practice (referrals and interviewing)
- Take an active role in shaping/developing culture by leading/participating in firm-building activities
- Frame branding solutions in terms of business impact
- Simplify findings and recommendations to create compelling stories
- Adaptively inspire team and lead them to hidden insights that drive breakthrough ideas
- Create strategic solutions that integrate research, experience, industry knowledge, and client knowledge
- Direct teams of strategists and provides simultaneous oversight on content creation for all assigned projects
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- 7+ years agency experience; or an advanced degree and 3–5 years agency experience
- Fluency in all core strategy subjects and deep expertise in 1–2 areas
- Significant exposure to multiple industries with in-depth knowledge of 2–3 industries, ideally technology, healthcare, or financial services
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Please apply online at http://www.siegelgale.com/careers