Senior Project Manager
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Senior Project Manager at Siegel+Gale, you will:
- Lead in the project management of 6-10 brand-related projects serving 2-3 client account programs
- Develop work plans designed to meet project objectives
- Establish project budgets, schedules, and resource needs for various brand strategy, naming, interactive, and communications projects
- Assist in the day-to-day oversight of these projects to ensure that the project team fully understands and meets project scope and deliverables
- Track project progress and ensure change is effectively controlled and managed
- Proactively manage project knowledge and client materials to ensure various team members’ activities and work product are aligned
- Analyze and report on project performance to inform company Finance and New business functions
- Forecasting revenues and ensure job profitability
- Assist in keeping Senior Account Management abreast of issues and informed of work flow improvement opportunities
- Assist in professional development and directing of project managers
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- Proactive and detail oriented, with strong organizational skills and a keen sense of urgency
- Formal training in project management (some certification courses or fully certified PMP)
- Experience managing multiple priorities, while working under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and clients.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities with strong verbal, visual, and written communication, specifically to talk with clarity and confidence to clients, enjoy collaborating with production and creative teams.
- Experience developing and executing project activity plans, project communication plans, issues logs, status reports, agendas, minutes and action items
- Working knowledge of design and corporate identity/branding.
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Please apply online at http://www.siegelgale.com/careers