Founded in 2001, Blue Canopy is an award-winning provider of business solutions in the public and commercial sectors. We're focused on delivering outcomes that matter by combining the best use of technology, process improvement, and the system of governance. Our Mission is to serve our clients and help them achieve success by combining governance, industry experience, and information technology excellence.
At Blue Canopy, innovation, collaboration, and teamwork are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to hiring, retaining, and developing best-in-class professionals because we recognize that our team is what differentiates us in the marketplace as an industry-leader. We are driven by excellence, committed to integrity, and inspired to achieve limitless possibilities.
Blue Canopy is currently seeking a full-time Recruiting Coordinator to provide onsite support in Reston, VA.
The Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with the recruiters and Recruiting manager of the NSS division within Jacobs to provide superior recruiting support. This position will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Assist recruiters in creating positions, editing and posting requisitions as needed.
- Developing, executing, and maintaining recruiting strategies as appropriate to the respective markets including social media initiatives, creative sourcing strategies, leveraging technology to improve processes to decrease time to fill and total cost per hire.
- Preparing and reporting recruiting team metrics to leadership and identify trends and implement effective corrective measures.
- Process development and training to team and hiring managers.
- Assure compliance with AAP’s, EEO, OFCCP and ISO processes.
- Rescinding offers and sending the rejection correspondences needed for compliance to candidates in cases of adverse pre-employment results.
- Support the Employee Referral Program by coordinating all approved Employee Referrals payments.
- Coordinate university and diversity events:
- Order career booth supplies and maintain and replenish inventory of giveaways and career fair items.
- Pack and arrange for shipping of career booths and giveaways for all TA events as well as local operations supported recruiting events
- Create FedEx tracking labels for outgoing and incoming booths through the FedEx website. Maintain the tracking log for all outgoing and incoming shipments via Excel.
- Creating and updating the University and Diversity Event Toolkits for each TA funded recruiting event.
- Work with Compliance on OFCCP audits to review and pull relevant candidate records and history as needed.
- Modify and add Taleo job description templates, pre-screening questions and business summaries as needed.
- Complete and distribute weekly Taleo reports for TA Management, including open requisition and offer accepted reports.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting related to requisitions, hires, etc.
- Assist Talent Acquisition with special projects or other administrative responsibilities.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline, and six (6) years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office products, especially Excel, including experience with pivot tables and charts and graphs
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with an applicant tracking system preferred
- High regard for confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service
- Mature mind-set in interactions with all levels of staff
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment while being proactive
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Local candidates only; relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
- 1 Year of recruiting coordinator experience in the Defense, Intelligence or IT industry.
- Familiarity with OFCCP guidelines
As a full-time employee of Blue Canopy, you are eligible for an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. Our benefits also include paid holidays, Paid-Time-Off (PTO), a company-sponsored 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement plan, and flexible spending accounts to allow you to pay for Health, Dependent care and Commuter costs with pre-tax income.
Blue Canopy, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability