Coordinator, Donor Marketing
|# of openings:||1|
Coordinator, Donor Marketing (Diabetes Canada)
Grow your career while making an impact at Diabetes Canada!
Today, 11 million Canadians live with diabetes or pre-diabetes. Current growth rates mean that young people at age 20 face a 1 in 2 lifetime risks of developing the condition. To stem the tide of this epidemic, Diabetes Canada is raising its sights to deliver impact at a population level by advocating for healthy public policy, driving exceptional diabetes care, promoting research towards a cure, and enhancing our digital delivery consistent with the needs of those we serve today and the desires of our donors.
About the Coordinator, Donor Marketing Role
This role works closely with the Senior Manager, Donor Marketing to deliver multi-channel Annual Giving and Mid-Level fundraising campaigns with a $5 million yearly revenue target. This role is a key element to delivering these campaigns on time, on brand and on strategy. The ideal candidate is highly organized and will have experience managing multiple projects and deliverables with internal stakeholders and vendors.
Highlights of the role include:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
What Diabetes Canada Can Offer You
· A meaningful role in an organization that is making a direct impact on the fight to #EndDiabetes
· A rewarding career for you – see our Employee Value Proposition
· Be a member of a high-performing team with highly skilled colleagues
· Comprehensive health benefits and GoodLife corporate membership discount
About the Application Process
· Apply online: www.diabetes.ca/careers
· Must be legally eligible to work in Canada and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role.
· We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and value a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
· We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise us during the recruitment process.
· We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results