Perry Homes is seeking a part-time Cleaning person to join our team!
Since 1967, we have built homes for over 50,000 families and we are still growing. Bob Perry held a vision for building quality homes at a reasonable price. For more than 50 years, Perry Homes’ continued commitment to quality and value has allowed us to build a sterling reputation as one of the largest and most trusted homebuilders in Texas. In 2015, we were named Builder of the Year by the Greater Houston Builders Association for the third time over the company’s history.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Cleaning persons are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of model and inventory homes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning the interior of sales models and inventory homes.
- Vacuuming carpet and spot cleaning with solvents as needed.
- Cleaning all mirrors, tile, glass and marble surfaces using the correct cleaning materials.
- Cleaning inventory homes to ensure they are ready for immediate move in.
- Completing miscellaneous cleaning assignments as needed.
- From time to time must complete projects with short notice and in extreme time constraints.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques and supplies.
- It is essential to have a driver’s license and available transportation to work in multiple locations.
**Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match**
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer