Provides exceptional customer service, technical and game-play service to WildTangent customers through multiple communication channels which may include email, phones, postal mail, and fax. This is a customer-focused, technical and game-related support position with responsibilities for meeting or exceeding performance and quality goals.
• Assists customers, partners, affiliates and colleagues promptly, professionally and accurately via numerous and ever-changing communication channels.
• Troubleshoots and resolves billing, account and technical issues, including but not limited to payment disputes, subscription confusion, login, game download/installation/registration/performance and other issues with WildTangent products and services.
• Effectively and professionally educates and retains customers.
• Escalates customer-reported issues to the customer service team-members and manager, as appropriate.
• Builds and maintains subject-matter expertise of all the game mechanics, prices and policies for WildTangent products and services.
• Assists in development of customer service knowledge base.
• Reports bugs, trends and process/performance improvement suggestions to customer service manager.
• Represents WildTangent customers and delivers “voice of customer” feedback appropriately and professionally.
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as needed.
• High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
• Requires 1+ years’ customer service experience in technical support, e-commerce, gaming, or similar environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems and mobile devices a plus.
• Proficient in business software applications (Microsoft Office); experience in CRM applications (RightNow, ZenDesk, other) a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent listening, conflict resolution and customer empathy.
• Ability to perform assigned tasks and projects quickly, accurately, and professionally.
• Goal-oriented pro-active self-starter with ability to work independently and approach challenges with a high degree of adaptability.
• Effective time management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas clearly and in an engaging manner.
• Ability to prioritize, deal with ambiguity, and multi-task.
• Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends.