The Game Publishing Assistant will assist in distribution process of all digital games from internal and external publishing partners. Ensures that games content and applications meet internal/external customer requirements. Promotes best customer experience for games distributed by WT.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week), temporary position that is ideal for students looking for a role that allows flexibility around their class schedule.
• Ensures publishing partners requests and conditions are met, including product market pricing and weekly catalog title additions.
• Handles merchandising aspect of company website – displays discounts and promotions on a 24/7 schedule.
• Debugs problems with internal services team.
• Writes and maintains related documentation.
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as needed.
• Requires High School Diploma, prefer some related college coursework.
• Requires deep understanding and experience submitting content to websites like Facebook, YouTube and other user generated content portals.
• Proficiency with MS Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Premier Pro preferred.
• Optional experience using C++, and web development tools (HTML, CSS, JS).
• Knowledge and interest in Video Game industry is a plus.
• Must be a team player.
• Demonstrates great attention to detail.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Focus on providing excellent customer service to internal staff.
• Capable of working on multiple projects and teams within tight deadlines.
• Self-directed worker with effective time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of staff