|Location:||Dakar, Senegal||Appointment Duration:||2 Year|
|Job Code:||FO17-038||Position Type:||Renewable|
|Recruitment Type:||Local||US FLSA Status:|
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks an Accountant to support the administration of financial reporting from seven (7) IFPRI field offices in Africa in accordance with IFPRI policies and procedures. The successful candidates will be a member of the Africa Finance and Accounting hub based in the IFPRI West and Central Africa Regional Office (WCAO) in Dakar, Senegal. Appointment is on a two-year contract that is renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Interested applicants must have work authorization to work in Senegal.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 4 years in a General Accounting experience
• Proficiency with financial systems
• Proficiency in English ---TOEIC score exceeding 800
• At least two (2) years of professional experience using QuickBooks or comparable software
• Extensive experience and proficiency with MS Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• A solid understanding of accounting principles
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and resourceful in a team environment
Are you a returning applicant?
If you have previously applied ONLINE to an IFPRI Position, please input your e-mail address and password below to access your existing profile and apply for this position.
If you have technical difficulties and cannot access the online application form or have questions about the form, please send an email with your question to email@example.com.
|Back to Search Results