Job Title Business Development-Inside Sales Lead Generation Specialist (Associate or Manager)
Job Type Full Time, 3 Months Contract to Hire
Location Delhi, India
Salary Competitive base salary, Negotiable
Work Hours The position requires working in Night Shifts
Iron Networks is a fast growing and profitable company located in Fremont, CA, USA building solutions for the Microsoft Private and Public cloud environments. Iron Networks has been selling turnkey solution platforms based on Microsoft technologies since 2007, and is currently building out new lines of storage and hybrid products for the SMB and enterprise datacenter. Iron Networks is focused on enabling IT to work smarter by rolling out the building blocks of their 21st century cloud environments.
Iron Networks is looking for a highly talented and self-motivated individual to be responsible for sales leads generation in the North America Region via Telemarketing and Emails. An Iron Networks inside Sales Lead Generation Specialist is tasked with controlling the entire lead generation cycle of a customer from B2C and B2B cold calling, outbound email and social media marketing, lead nurturing, appointment setting, database updates, performance metrics and call script optimization and beyond. Using scripts, product knowledge and communications skills, “Inside Sales Lead Generation Specialist (ISLGS) generate sales and interest. ISLGS will work to engage the customer and ask questions that keep the conversation going; they may make the initial contact and hand the prospect off to USA based inside sales team once interest is established or an appointment is made, or they might be responsible for the sale from start to finish. Quotas are often set which require a telemarketer to make a specified number of calls or reach a minimum dollar or sales number.
Job Responsibilities (for Associates Position):
- Communicate company products and services via phone/email/social-media and build relationships in order to uncover prospect needs
- Follow up on warm leads to generate sales opportunities and with prospects post sales visits
- Build and maintain relationships by conducting ongoing, informative dialog that helps qualified prospects who are not yet sales-ready
- Document and update CRM with daily activities as required
- Assist with professional development of team members, including training, recommending promotions and providing professional development opportunities
- Help the Lead Generation Manager develop successful persuasion techniques in order to achieve individual and department goals
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals
- Provide input to help evaluate and improve the Business Development Associate teams process
Job Responsibilities (for Manager Position):
- Conduct personal prospecting efforts as needed to assist in hitting team goals.
- Be a self-starter and pro-active; identify and act on opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success. Collaborate with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts
- Manage a team of Sales Specialists that contact potential end customers through phone calls and email with the goal of setting discovery appointments with the Enterprise sales team.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, internal systems, product management, and account management to find new business opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication in English: oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle, engaging with vendors, partners, and internal resources to exceed the expectations of multiple decision makers
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in driving new business and managing existing customers
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure and Internet security industry a plus
- Must be highly motivated, determined, and goal-oriented
- Must be well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be team player
- 2-10 years Account Management experience in related industry
- Proven record of sales excellence, with consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and Dynamics CRM.
- High School Diploma from English Medium
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University