Job Title: Director Professional Services - Microsoft Infrastructure Technologies (Fremont, CA, USA)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, CA, USA
Salary: Competitive annual salary + benefits
Work Hours: Standard, Day Time
Iron Networks builds turnkey enterprise mobility and cloud platforms. Iron’s converged cloud infrastructure platforms are optimized for faster, easier and more reliable hybrid cloud deployments. These cloud platforms make cost effective and scalable solutions for enterprises and service providers building both private clouds for their own internal use, and public clouds for offering hosted cloud services. Iron Networks provides customers pre-configured and pre-validated platforms for both general IaaS, PaaS and specialized workloads, while significantly reducing both the cost and time of deploying these technologies. With years of experience and expertise in both hardware and software solutions with a unified converged approach, and end to end global support services, Iron Networks is an ideal choice for enterprises and service providers looking to rapidly grow their cloud infrastructures.
Become part of a dynamic team that is fluid and finds value in those who are passionate about technology and are customer focused. As a Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure and Enterprise Mobility Technology Specialist, your mission is driving the overall strategy for IRONs technical consulting capabilities. We are seeking an experienced Director of Professional Services (“DPS”) who will own and drive our overall professional services strategy and execution of our Microsoft powered Cloud IT Solutions.
- Drives the overall strategy for IRONs technical consulting capabilities
- Develops IRON’s key technology architecture practice areas: azure hybrid cloud integration, system center, azure pack, remote access, Office365, data center, storage and complex distributed systems environments
- Influences sales organization to grow professional services by participating in sales and service forecasts, complex infrastructure architecture design, implementations planning, pre-sales activities (statement of work, pricing, proposal development) and Interactions with key decision makers requirements (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Develops and maintains relationships with partner services providers to develop opportunities for co-selling and subcontracting when strategic to the business goals
- Directs resources and processes as an IRON business unit with clear revenue, utilization and margin goals
- Continually refines talent pool by identifying individual performance levels and clearly communicating career path and progression opportunities
- Good understanding of modern enterprise data center and internet hosting (ISP/ASP) hosting operations
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in several of vendor cloud technologies from Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Cisco; and technologies such as enterprise applications, remote access, cloud integration, security, storage, disaster recovery.
- Proven ability to maintain high customer satisfaction.0-20% domestic or international travel may be required.
- Good integration experience with Microsoft System Center technologies, Active Directory and End Point Security. Ability to deliver System Center solutions independently or with a team. Experience with medium to large, complex SCOM, SCCM and/or SCSM enterprise design, implementations, and upgrades. Assess and understand client requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication in English: oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle, engaging with vendors, partners, and internal resources to exceed the expectations of multiple decision makers
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in driving new business and managing existing customers
- Must be highly motivated, determined, and goal-oriented
- Must be well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player
- 5+ years' experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- 5-10+ years of enterprise data center infrastructure integration and support industry, preferably in a consulting organization.
- 2+ years of active professional services experience
- College Degree in IT from a leading institute or equivalent
- Microsoft MCSE Private Cloud, MCSE Server Infrastructure, Similar
- Cisco technical certifications (CCNA, CCIE, Others)