IT Field Service Operations Manager
||India- Noida / Delhi NCR
|# of Openings:
IT Field Service Operations Manager| COMMAND CENTRE
||IT Field Service Operations Manager
||Competitive annual salary
IRON Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
IRON Systems is looking for IT Field Service Operations Manager to join our Customer Service team. You will support Iron Systems’ ever-expanding customer base and ensure customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of industry best standards and the willingness to go the extra mile for our clients.
This position is based at Noida, India facility and reports to the Director of Customer Support.
- Coordinate with resources/third party vendor to meet the SLAs.
- Handle complete Day to Day Operations of the Dispatch Centre
- Handle resource and dispatch them with proper run sheets for entire day route.
- Ensure that all staff work to their allocated shift and perform duties to the standard required.
- Ability to complete the assignment on schedule.
- Ensure all orders are completed and systems updated accordingly.
- Ensure all outbound paperwork is accurate and recorded correctly.
- Provide dispatch based information for daily meetings
- Evaluate all problem and impact analysis and recommend solutions and workarounds
- Develop and maintain all training documentation for Staff and customer groups in execution of these tools.
- Provide applicable support and training to all terminals in region on an ongoing basis to ensure best practices are being followed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education Qualification & Required Skills
- Bachelor's Degree is must.
- 2-5+ years of relevant phone/tech/ops center experience
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking
- Good communication, persuasion and reasoning skills
- Systems and Logistics knowledge, with an aptitude to learn
- Self-starter who can work independently and part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new skills and technology and apply those skills
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Copyright ÃÂÃÂ© 1996-2013 Iron Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.