Manager/Head - Online Marketing
||Manager/Head - Online Marketing
||Competitive annual salary
||9am-6pm / Indian Timing (IST)
The Online Marketing Manager will work closely with the team in supporting all online marketing initiatives, goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated marketer dedicated to all things online lead generation. He will be responsible for creating digital marketing strategy across SEM, SEO, web, and email, including developing and implementing marketing campaigns, managing and reporting analytics, and working collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Provide thought leadership, identify trends and implement best practices for digital marketing, including: analytics, SEM/SEO, display, remarketing, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing.
- Grow the brand's online presence via digital activity in paid, earned and owned channels.
- Create and implement a strategy to drive brand awareness, acquisition, and sales across all digital channels.
- Develop, prioritize and implement paid marketing strategies across all digital channels.
- Create and execute paid search strategies, design and structure campaigns to maximize ROI and revenue
- Manage all Organic (SEO) search engine optimization practices to maximize website visibility and drive traffic to targeted website pages.
- Create SEM and pay-per-click advertising campaigns to optimize qualified website traffic as part of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to support key product launches, corporate campaigns, and seasonal initiatives.
- Provide reporting & data analyses to problem solve, identify opportunities and communicate key performance trends to the organization.
- Monitor competitive practices, keep up with industry trends and introduce new ideas for improving performance.
- Strategy, management and measurement of company Adwords account.
- Lead forecasting and tracking for all paid marketing channels.
- 8+ years’ experience of strategic marketing or related experience including online marketing and product marketing.
- A College Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of search engine-friendly website designs, social media and website lead generation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact and manage to the expectations of the Client, vendors, and internal resources with all levels of clients and technical resources.
- Must be an excellent writer.
- Ability to work as a self-starter, take initiative, and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical skills: ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, execute recommendations and implement remedies