||Noida , Chandigarh
||Competitive base salary, Negotiable
IRON Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
IRON Systems is looking Salesforce Developer to join our Development team. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding to work by analyzing, designing, implementing, and testing customized Apex and Visualforce software applications. You will develop unit tests, provide code coverages to accurately test business logic and functionality, and help develop specifications, such as user stories and designs. You will also solve or recommend solutions for complex issues while documenting designs, solutions, tips, and tricks.
- Develop custom APEX classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, and Test Classes, applying design patterns to control code execution, avoid runtime/governance limits, and remain bulk-safe.
- Design and build clean, high performing (i.e., user-oriented, fast, efficient, extensible, scalable) Salesforce and Salesforce-integrated applications following best practices and using the latest technologies.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Salesforce.com and other applications using SOAP and REST based Webservices .
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments.
- Remain current on new and updated functionality in Salesforce.com releases.
- Configure SF features to satisfy the requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Detailed understanding of and hands on experience with Salesforce.com CRM cloud platform, configuring and customizing Service and Sales Cloud applications along as well as good understanding of Communities
- Experience in hands on Technical Development, Customization and Integration using APEX and Webservices
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools like Apex Data Loader etc.
- Proficiency in SOAP and REST-based web services, Apex, and SOQL, SOSL.
- IT and engineering background developing business applications using Java and/or .NET.
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification is a plus
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years of IT application development/support experience with 2+ years working in Salesforce.com