Technical Content Writer/Senior Technical Content Writer
|Location:||India- Noida / Delhi NCR|
|# of Openings:||2|
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2-6 years
· Design, develop, and write technical documentation according to departmental guidelines for a variety of audiences including business manager, business analysts, system administrators, developers and end users.
· Support the documentation development life cycle (DDLC) and contribute to the development of internal documentation standards and methodology.
· Work proactively with project teams to ensure that all documentation is technically accurate, comprehensive and in conformance with documentation standards. Identify resources needed for technical information.
· Coordinate with Team Lead to ensure that all documentation deliverables meet requirements for developmental edits, copy edits and proofing. Write, edit and revise a variety of technical user documentation such as on-line help, service pack notes and articles.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in document writing.
· Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
· Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
· Excellent written skills in English.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Strong working knowledge of Wiki concepts.
· Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
· University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is plus.
· Must have a strong interest in learning new skills/technologies.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Copyright ÃÂÃÂ© 1996-2013 Iron Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.