Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
||Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
||Competitive annual salary
||The position requires working in flexible shift to support US and India operations.
Iron Systems is looking for a Quality Control Executive to join our team. You will be supporting the entire Quality Assurance and control of Iron Systems products and processes for Iron Systems Inc. This involves preparation of Quality Manuals, Procedures, Work Instructions, Quality Reports, ISO 9001 activities, internal audits for equipment, product and services. The Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive is responsible for collecting and presetting Quality Reports and oversea Change Manage system. The successful candidate will have a deep ISO 9001 requirements and activities, Review & approval of Work Procedure and Instruction Implementation of Bill of Material using Agile, Arena or similar product life management (PLM). Exposure to Internal audits and Management System certification - QMS, EMS & OHSAS etc. ISO 9001 standards.
Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
- Review, collect and present data for all kinds of material and assembly processes. e.g. Material Handling, Assembly, Test, pack out, and test etc.
- Responsible for the All SOP preparation & Implementations.
- Collect and maintain inspection reports, NCR reports and other reports for various.
- Preparing reports on QA & QC Issues related to products and services and submitting monthly Quality Reports for management.
- Provide support to controlled document system, to include a final review of all changes to procedures, work instructions, forms, master lists and other associated documents to ensure quality certification requirements are met.
- Audit as per ISO 9001/14000/OHSAS18000 and responsible for all technical audit which is related to
- Verifies material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
- Gathers and maintains specific records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used in the company
- Execute the annual audit plan, train internal audit team members, perform necessary duties and provide ongoing communication/reporting of results.
- Monitoring Internal and External Customer complaint, resolutions and Failure analysis.
- Regularly prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations to concern department/supplier.
- Participate in quality reporting and management review process, Monitor the Periodic Review Matrix to ensure repetitive quality requirements are met, manage quality metrics, present findings and recommendations to the management review team.
Education Experience, Work History & Required Skills
- Diploma or Degree any discipline
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within and outside the organization
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail while focusing on accuracy and thoroughness
- Must be able to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, and gather and analyze information skillfully
- Must be self-motivated and innovative in addressing routine assignments
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office, Arena, SAP, etc.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Quality Assurance
- Certified Internal auditor