Assistant Director of Human Resources
|Location:||Trump International Hotel, Washington DC|
|Employment Duration:||Full time|
Come join the Trump Hotel Collection family and be a part of the excitement of the team of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. Located in the historic Old Post Office, on Pennsylvania Avenue just blocks from the White House, the Washington, D.C. property will be the city’s most unique luxury hotel when we open in September 2016. The Property will offer over 35,000 sq. ft. of function space, which will include the area’s largest ballroom in a luxury hotel. We are currently selecting experienced associates for our team who are passionate, and enthusiastic about being a part of the launch of this one-of-a-kind landmark.
Key property position supporting the Director of HR on all facets of Human Resources with specific focus in the areas of Associate Relations, Recruitment and Retention, Benefits, Occupational Health & Safety. Working closely with senior management and department heads to ensure top talent is attracted and retained by driving our goal of being the preeminent employer of choice in the marketplace.
HRIS & Benefits
Training and Development
General HR Practice
Performs other duties as required
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
United States of America
- D.C.Trump® International Hotel Washington, D.C.
- FloridaTrump National Doral® Miami
- HawaiiTrump® International Hotel Waikiki
- IllinoisTrump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago
- NevadaTrump International Hotel™ Las Vegas
- New YorkTrump International Hotel & Tower® New York
- New YorkTrump SoHo® New York
- Virginia Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery