Position: Information Technology Specialist
Location: Fort Sill, OK
Summary: Provide IT Support for the Precision Fires Courses at Fort Sill, OK
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, operate and manage networks associated with Precision Fires Program computer based training for resident courses
- Manage the installation and tear-down of resident and Mobile Training Team (MTT) IT equipment required for students attending all Precision Fires courses
- Develop back-up procedures for recovery from loss or destruction of data and program files or from physical damage to the installation
- Perform analytical, evaluation, and maintenance duties in support of LAN administration and LAN system components to include servers, desktop/laptop workstation configuration, PC, software, and peripherals that support the operations of the Precision Fires facilities
- Manage the assignment of NIPR and SIPR passwords, user IDs, and other software security mechanisms
- Administer network port security
- Establish and maintain accreditation and certification IAW NETCOM IASO
- Perform website maintenance and knowledge management for the Precision Fires Course. Website maintenance includes the SIPR and NIPR versions.
- Maintain the current database or future database (DTMS) which tracks all students who complete each of the courses.
- Precision Fires experience a plus
- Minimum five years experience in troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- Ability to diagnose and repair software or hardware computer problems
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA A+
- MCTS or MCITP – Window 10 and Windows Server 3 preferred
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- Applicant will be subject to Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.