ALTOUR 24 After Hours Agent
|Location:||ALTOUR - OPEN|
|# of Openings:||8|
Position: After Hours ALTOUR 24 Agent
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Objective: ALTOUR is seeking an After Hours ALTOUR 24 Agent.
This position primarily requires evening and weekend work.
• Makes travel arrangements with company authorized air, hotel, car, tour, cruise and ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares for clients.
• Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of: customer service, building PNR's and profiles, customer service, ticketing, utilization of front room CRS productivity, attendance, accuracy of work, invoicing, etc.
• Adheres to specific procedures of 1-800-service subscribers.
• Reviews, monitors, and works queues.
• May make domestic, vacation, business travel arrangements specializing in one area or any combination thereof.
• Is fully informed and stays abreast of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs (domestic) and other industry requirements and accurately applies this information when making travel arrangements.
• Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all matters of significance.
• Projects a favorable image of TTA. To promote its aims and objectives and to foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor, especially in the sense that the Travel Counselor is the primary contact for the traveling public.
• Consistently promotes a productive and harmonious working relationship with and between other company employees to foster and enhance a cooperative and harmonious working climate effectively.
• Performs duties as required or requested.
• Minimum of 1 year travel agency experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the travel industry including proficiency in the Sabre system.
• Courteous, professional telephone manner.
• Superior problem solving skills
• Must be able to work holidays that correspond with regularly scheduled workdays.
• Diplomacy and tact required in contact with vendors, co-workers and clients.
• Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality are required.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
• Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
• Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
• Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
• Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
• Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, comprehend complex issues, and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
• Job requires employee to perform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
ALTOUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results