2019 Guest Services Volunteer
Buller Ski Lifts (BSL) is seeking highly motivated, passionate Mt Buller enthusiasts to join our Guest Services Volunteer Team for the winter snow season. Guest Services volunteers ensure our guests are provided with accurate information on all of Mt Buller's products, services and facilities. Successful applicants will be committed to demonstrating an exceptional level of customer service, providing our guests with the best possible mountain experience. Please note, you must have your own accommodation for this position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Providing guests with accurate, up to date information on all aspects of the mountain
• Assisting guests at entry points; greeting coaches/free shuttles, disabled visitors
• Distribution of flyers and information at special events
• Assistance with guided tours
• Assistance with rubbish removal
• Providing support to the Mountain Operations team and other Buller Ski Lifts departments
Key attributes Include:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Knowledge of services and facilities provided at Mt Buller
• Ability to work outdoors in different weather extremes, whilst still maintaining a friendly and positive disposition
• Healthy, happy and positive attitude
• Good physical condition and intermediate ski/snowboarding experience
• Highest regard of personal appearance and presentation
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Must be an intermediate to advanced skier/ snowboarder
• Able to work outdoors in adverse winter weather conditions
• Must be able to direct guests and look out for safety concerns
• At least 18 years old
• Must be able to commit to 12 days of service between 10th June – end of September
• You must have your own accommodation
• Must pass a ski / snowboard test
Team Member Benefits:
• This role can at times be challenging, but in return offers amazing work opportunities and benefits*. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a complimentary Season Pass (for greater than 12 days service), vehicle access pass to the Horse Hill Carpark (subject to ARMB approval), 20% off at all BSL retail outlets, 10% discount on Snowsports School products, 10% off BSL hospitality outlets and an invite to all staff events and dinners.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and meet our commitment to guest service, then we would like to hear from you.
Ready to join the team at Mt Buller this winter? Apply Today!
*Benefits are commensurate with years of service and work availability during the winter season. Some benefits listed may not be available to all staff members.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results