With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals in our Financial Services division, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
With over 25 years of experience providing accounting and consulting services, CBIZ MHM, LLC (CBIZ) has established the Credit Risk Advisory Group with a practice focused on providing debt and equity transactional due diligence, loan portfolio reviews, asset based lending and asset securitization review services to the financial services industry. We support clients and engagement both across the country and internationally.
Click here to view our e-brochure: www.cbiz.com/ebrochure.asp
CBIZ’s Credit Risk Advisory Group serves the needs of a diversified client base, including financial institutions, private equity and hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our professionals provide services specifically tailored to our clients' changing needs, including the varying aspects of initial or periodic analysis for financial transactions. We have experience across multiple asset classes and specialty lending areas. Our Credit Risk Advisory Group is a practice focused on due diligence, loan portfolio reviews, asset based lending and asset securitization and specialty lending reviews, and services to the financial services industry. We also provide co-sourced and outsourced risk management solutions.
Our Credit Risk Advisory headquarters based in our Philadelphia office is searching for a Staff Consultant on a national basis (relocation not required).
- Perform and/or manage due diligence assignments
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Also able to work cohesively in a team-based engagement environment
- Prepare and review Consultant reports and work products and provide timely feedback
- Responsible for completion of engagements, including managing all aspects of project
- Conduct field work and analysis both remotely and on-site (consistent travel required)
- Participate in business development activities to include memberships in qualified organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting or finance
- 3 years of experience in related field
- Achieve professional certifications relative to area of expertise, must have and preserve required licenses
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Presentation skills mandatory
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.