Ready to move your Audit knowledge to a new level? At our Atlanta CBIZ office, we can provide a work life balance to our employees and recently awarded "Atlanta's Best & Brightest Companies to work for winner 2016". CBIZ (MHM) Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. has been named #1 in Consulting & Accounting by Forbes 2015 Best Employers award. CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ & MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in the accounting profession. Training is provided through our National Training and Professional Development programs which are specifically designed to develop advanced accounting knowledge.
As a key member of the audit team, the Audit Associate is responsible for:
- Managing, understanding and assisting with planning multiple audit assignments in Manufacturing, Distribution, Not-For-Profit and Benefits Plans and many more industries
- Manage client engagements from start to finish, including managing the budget, planning, executing, directing staff and completing financial statements and audits
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct
- The position offers an opportunity to work with a diverse client base
Requirements and skills needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1 - 3 + years of experience in public auditing
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills, including proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, procedures and standards
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and audit software
Find out more at www.cbiz.com
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.