Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career? At CBIZ, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to help us reach our goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. There are no limits to your success!
CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting.
- Entry level analyst position that primarily supports all calculation and administrative functions necessary to ensure the ongoing operations of defined benefit pension plans.
- Calculate routine benefit calculations on retirement and termination
- Prepare routine termination and retirement packages for mailings
- Analyze returned election forms and prepare routine correspondence when necessary
- Preparation of all plan administration, calculations and reporting requirements
- Update daily and annual data for plan records as directed
- Support of routine operational administrative processes and deliverables
- Learn to interpret pension plan texts and applicable legislation
- Support of audit functions
- Maintenance of electronic and paper client records
- Other duties as required
- BA/BS Degree required or minimum of 1-2 years equivalent work experience (retirement benefits administration or human resource information systems preferred)
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, a plus
- Familiarity with relevant ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Detail-oriented with sound organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and Word
- Customer service focused approach; ability to meet individual deadline and work in team environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.