With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals in our Financial Services division, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
Valuations lie at the heart of most major business transactions - from mergers and acquisitions, to financial reporting, tax valuation, and litigation. Complex regulations and valuation methodologies can make determining objective, comprehensive valuations no easy feat. That is where we come in. CBIZ valuation professionals provide accurate, independent and timely valuations of tangible and intangible assets. We have a depth of expertise working with the full range of industries and asset types. Our comprehensive services address the gamut of valuation needs you may encounter during the course of the business life cycle, including financial valuation, litigation support, tangible assets appraisals, machinery and equipment valuation, and real estate valuation. We leverage our national resources to ensure you have quality, thorough information you need when you need it.
Job Purpose / Objective
This professional will serve as a marketing resource for our national Valuation practice. In this capacity, they will create and execute targeted marketing strategies and tactics to support the day-to-day needs of the practice.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Works with Valuation leadership to identify needs, develop and execute marketing activities to support practice awareness and fuel growth efforts
- Assists in the preparation of marketing budget and manages annual spend
- Creates robust thought leadership offerings to promote services and build public presence
- Identifies and cres
- Develops project timelines and leverages national marketing resources to effectively complete projects on time and on budget
- Coordinates targeted lead generation programs
- Researches market trends, competitor positioning and prospects; advances pertinent findings and recommendations to leadership
- Serves as liaison between subject matter experts and our national PR firm for media/PR opportunities
- Oversees sales pipeline and ensures client and prospect information and opportunities are entered into Salesforce.com
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 4-6 years of B2B Marketing experience
- Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with all levels of firm management, staff and vendors
- Effective at building relationships with colleagues, peers and management
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.