Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career? At CBIZ, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to help us reach our goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. There are no limits to your success!
CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting.
We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
Job Purpose / Objective
- Responsible for identifying, soliciting and closing new business for the company; secondary responsibility includes the retention of existing clients in collaboration with client service team
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Achieve annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
- Develop a Personal Development Plan annually, outlining personal and professional goals for the upcoming year
- Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client referrals, CBIZ associates and CBIZ marketing sources
- Document activity, notes and prospect data in appropriate CBIZ systems
- Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon consultative selling approach
- Appropriately close new business, documenting won/lost opportunities and reasons for all clients
- Seamlessly transition sold clients to designated client service team
- Serve as client’s valued advisor, building a strategic and personal relationship with key client decision makers
- As appropriate, work with client service team to serve client and retain business
- Communicate with leadership, providing field input on market trends, competitor analysis and other business intelligence
- Identify, initiate and support cross serving leads to other CBIZ business developers
- Assist Sales Manager in the mentoring and development of other producers
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals if applicable to position
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years demonstrated industry consultative sales skills represented through proven sales results
- Must have and maintain required licenses/credentials
- Superior command of verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.